As a part of the upcoming Fall Conference, the Conference Committee is asking for interested individuals to submit abstracts for consideration. Submissions are welcome for consideration for the 2020 AFMA Fall Conference to be held on September 27 ? 30, 2020, in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Call for Abstracts Opens: June 1, 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 30, 2020
Notification of Abstract Selection: July 31, 2020
Deadline for authors to register to confirm attendance: September 12, 2020
If you are interested in submitting a topic for consideration at the 2020 Fall Conference, please complete the following information in the forms below.
Notification of Acceptance
If the abstract is selected for inclusion in the Fall Conference, a notification will be sent to the main presenter on or before July 31, 2020. When notified of acceptance, the main presenter is required to accept their offer by return of email by August 14, 2020. All presenters must register for the Conference by September 12, 2020. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of their abstract from the program.
If you need help or have any questions about the online submission or registration for Conference, please email@example.com.
- Please read ALL the instructions below before you submit. They include essential information.
- Each presentation must have one lead presenter. If you are presenting as a group, please identify a single point of contact. The lead presenter must submit the abstract and will be the sole point of contact for all future correspondence. It is the responsibility of the main presenter to communicate with others in their group, where appropriate.
- Abstracts must be submitted with a maximum word limit of 200.
- Abstract presenters should allow sufficient time for Q&A within their overall session (25-minute slot with 5 min for Q&A).
- Presenters will be expected to cover the costs of their Conference registration, accommodation and expenses. Please make sure you have approval from your institution before you submit your abstract.
- You do not need to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract. However, to be included on the conference program, you must confirm your attendance and register at the Conference to be included in the conference program.
Terms and Conditions:
- The text of the abstract along with the names and affiliations, presentations, and/or additional documents as requested will be published on the AFMA website at the completion of the conference.
- It is the responsibility of the main presenter to submit the abstract. They are the main contact whose responsibility it is to communicate with other co-authors and ensure that they register to be included in the program.
- All accepted presenters must confirm acceptance by August 14, 2020 and register by September 12, 2020. If accepted presenters are not registered by this date, they may be removed from the program.
- All presenters are available to present at the conference on September 28 ? 30, 2020 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
- Please note, these presentations are to be informative to the audience, and should not be considered as a marketing opportunity to solicit business.