The CRS offers webinars to help communities with their CRS requirements. Many will be recorded, so they can be accessed later. Registration is free, but required, as space is limited. Some courses provide continuing education credits for Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM). The following one-hour topical webinars are on the calendar, and others will be scheduled. All webinars begin at 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT.
- Preparing an Annual Recertification ??August 16, 2016
- Developing Outreach Projects (Activity 330) ??August 17, 2016
- Preparing an Impact Adjustment Map ??September 27, 2016
- Flood Warning & Response (Activity 610)???September 28, 2016
- Preparing for a Verification Visit (1 hour and 15 minutes) ??October 18, 2016 and December 20, 2016
- The CRS and Class 4 Prerequisites ??October 19, 2016
- Introduction to the CRS ??November 15, 2016
- Developing a Program for Public Information and an Insurance Coverage and Improvement Plan ??November 16, 2016
- The CRS and Coastal Hazards ??December 21, 2016
For more on the CRS webinars, visit?http://crsresources.org/training/.